A NEW FORCE FOR THE BACK PAIN IN DUBAI HAS ARIVED
Back pain is still the No. 1 ailment in the population at large. Young and old are affected in equal measure. Stress, unilateral strains, and neglect of the back musculature are the main sources of the complaints. Over time, the conditions become chronic and further intensify due to avoidance behaviors. And so the vicious cycle starts all over again, leaving the afflicted increasingly desperate. There is a way out: targeted back training!
MIHA BODYTEC – RELIEF INSTEAD OF STRESS
Miha bodytec starts out where traditional methods leave off. With targeted, individually controllable training, even the more deeply seated muscle groups are activated and strengthened. Conventional training can only reach them with difficulty, if at all. The spinal column gains stability. The back is unburdened perceptibly. Certain muscular dysbalances are evened out and the trunk musculature is strengthened – the ideal way to a healthy, strong back.
STRENGTHENING AT ALL LEVELS
Whether as prevention or for back complaints that already exist – studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of this form of training*:
- 88 % of the subjects were able to sharply reduce their back pain
- the frequency and duration of the pain turned out to be as much as 80% less
- more than 40% of participants complained about constant back pain at the start of the study
- the figure was just 9% after 6 weeks of training
- the pain totally disappeared in 44% of the patients with chronic complaints
- the duration of the typical back pain in everyday life (lifting heavy loads, walking, bending over, heavy physical labor, chores, sports, driving or sitting for long periods) improved by up to 30%
- figures that offer hope in the fight against public ailment No. 1
GIVE YOUR BACK NEW MOMENTUM – START NOW!
*Source: Studies at the University of Bayreuth (Boeckh-Behrens/Vatter 2003, Boeckh-Behrens/Walz/Niewöhner 2003, Boeckh-Behrens/Sebelefsky/Grützmacher 2002, Boeckh-Behrens/Stötzel/Benner 2003).